CLARA is a small nonprofit with big dreams about how we support Sacramento’s creative economy. We are currently hiring for a temporary, part-time Administrative Assistant. Please see details below.
Administrative Assistant (part-time, temporary)
The Administrative Assistant for CLARA will work to support a full-time staff person and two part-time staff members with basic administrative tasks associated with running our nonprofit arts center.
- Sorting and routing mail
- Instituting and maintaining filing system to support education director and bookkeeper
- Logging and following up on work orders filed by building tenants with our property management team
- Managing the schedule for our teaching artists in residence at multiple different schools; keeping classroom teachers and teaching artists in communication about schedule changes
- Assisting with social media and marketing email scheduling and proofreading.
- Other administrative tasks related to the operation of a multi-disciplinary performing arts center.
This is a temporary, part-time position which is scheduled for 20 hours per week of work from November 12, 2018-February 15, 2019, with the exception of 11/21-23 (Thanksgiving) and 12/24-1/2 (Winter holiday), and some possibility (though not guaranteed) to further extend the term.
The hourly rate for this position is $18-20/hour.
To apply: email resume and cover letter to Executive Director Megan Wygant: [email protected]
No phone calls, please.