CLARA is a small nonprofit with big dreams about how we support Sacramento’s creative economy. Available jobs are posted below.
We are currently hiring an EDUCATION ASSISTANT to provide on-the-ground support for our education program’s thriving, rapidly-growing initiatives.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Building school and classroom licenses through our online teaching platform.
- Working with our education director, teaching artists, and other stakeholders to schedule webinars, workshops, panel discussions and other CLARA-led convenings.
- Assisting education director during the above convenings by troubleshooting tech issues, managing the online chat, or other identified needs.
- Managing all department payables — external (invoicing clients) and internal (check requests).
- Administrating and collecting pre- / post- program surveys
- Overseeing the general delivery mailbox for education outreach and the nonprofit as a whole; route and respond to messages as appropriate.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Has a passion for performing arts, and enthusiasm for restoring those subjects to the classroom.
- Gets a little geeky about technology platforms and data, and enjoys working with experts to build out backend.
- Considers themselves highly organized & detail-oriented.
- Possesses great communication skills and strong follow-up ability.
This is a full-time position scheduled for 40 hours per week, a portion of which may be carried out as remote work.
Compensation: $18/hour plus benefits.
To apply: email resume and cover letter to Education Outreach Director Emili Danz: [email protected]. No phone calls, please.